/* some routines for double-cell arithmetic
only used if BUGGY_LONG_LONG
Copyright (C) 1996,2000,2003,2006 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
* Copyright (C) 1995 Dirk Uwe Zoller
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
* See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111, USA.
This has been adapted from pfe-0.9.14
DCell dnegate(DCell d1)
res.hi = ~d1.hi + (d1.lo==0);
res.lo = -d1.lo;
UDCell ummul (UCell a, UCell b) /* unsigned multiply, mixed precision */
res.lo = a*b;
/*ll = LH(a)*LH(b); dead code */
ul = UH(a)*LH(b);
lu = LH(a)*UH(b);
uu = UH(a)*UH(b);
m = ul+lu;
res.hi = (uu
+ L2U(m<ul) /* the carry of ul+lu */
+ (res.lo<L2U(m)) /* the carry of ll+L2U(m) */
DCell mmul (Cell a, Cell b) /* signed multiply, mixed precision */
res = UD2D(ummul (a, b));
if (a < 0)
res.hi -= b;
if (b < 0)
res.hi -= a;