- Ahmed A., Salunke J. N., Sesum-Cavic V., Some new results for generalized T-contractions in cone s-generalized b-mertric space over Banach algebra, Journal of Advanced Mathematical Studies, accepted for publication, 2018.
- Radenovic S., Ansari A.H., Saleem N., Dosenovic T., Sesum-Cavic V., Vujakovic J., C-class Functions on Some Fixed Point Results in Ordered Partial Metric Spaces via Admissible Mappings, NS Journal of Mathematics (NSJOM), accepted for publication, 2018.
- Crass S., Kuehn E., Sesum-Cavic V., Watzke H. An Open Event-Driven Architecture for Reactive Programming and Lifecycle Management in Space-Based Middleware, Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications SEAA, Vienna, Austria, 2017.
- Vorotovic G., Petrovic N., Mitrovic C., Sesum-Cavic V., Possibilities of BLOB (Binary Large OBject) and CLOB (Character Large Object) integration into the core of IoT and using the SQL platform for distributing a large amount of data to HTML, JAVA and php platforms, Emerging Trends and Applications of the Internet of Things, (editors: Kocovic P., Behringer R., Ramachandran M., Mihajlovic R.), book chapter, IGI Global, 2017
- Sesum-Cavic V., Kuehn E., Kanev D., Bio-Inspired Search Algorithms for Unstructured P2P Overlay Networks, Swarm and Evolutionary Computation 29(2016):73-93, Elsevier, 2016.
- Kühn E, Šešum-Čavić V., Schmid T., Dynamic Migration of Cloud Services, accepted for publication
3rd Symposium on Network Cloud Computing and Applications, IEEE NCCA, Rome, Italy, 2014.
- Craß S., Hirsch J., Kühn E., Šešum-Čavić V., Modeling a Flexible Replication Framework for Space-Based Computing,
Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS), Springer Verlag, J. Cordeiro and M. van Sinderen (editors), Springer, vol.457:256-272, 2014.
- Mitrovic C., Petrovic N., Vorotovic G., Šešum-Čavić V., Stamenkovic D., A numerical-analytical method for determination of the impedance of rotating structures by using the software module, 39th Conference of Maintenance of Machines and Equipments (OMO 2014), Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Belgrade, Serbia, 2014.
- Šešum-Čavić V., Self-Organizing Principles in Coping with Complexity of Distributed Software Systems, invited
talk, Institute of Science and Technology Austria (IST), 2013.
- Craß S., Hirsch J., Kühn E., Šešum-Čavić V., An Adaptive and Flexible Replication Mechanism for Space Based Computing, International Conference of Software and
Data Technology, Reykjavik, Iceland , 2013.
- Šešum-Čavić V., Kühn E., Algorithms and Framework for Comparison of Bee-Intelligence Based Peer-to-Peer Lookup, accepted for publ., International Conference on Swarm Intelligence (ICSI
2013), Harbin, China, 2013.
- Šešum-Čavić V. , Tuba M., Rankov S., The Influence of Self-Organization on Reducing Complexity in Dynamic Complex Environments, 12th WSEAS International Conference on Artificial
Intelligence, Knowledge Engineering and Data Bases (AIKED '13), Cambridge, UK, 2013.
- Kühn E., Marek A., Scheller T.,Šešum-Čavić V. , Vögler M., A Space-Based Generic Pattern for Self-Initiative Load Clustering Agents, 14th International Conference
on Coordination Models and Languages, Sweden, 2012.
- Šešum-Čavić V. , Tuba M., Rankov S., The Influence of Self-Organization on Reducing Complexity in Dynamic Complex Environments, 21st European Meeting on Cybernetics and Systems
Research, Vienna, 2012.
- Šešum-Čavić V., Kuehn E., Self-Organized Load Balancing through Swarm Intelligence, Next Generation Data Technologies for Collective Computational Intelligence, Studies in
Computational Intelligence, Springer Verlag book chapter, vol. 352, pp. 195-224, 2011.
- Šešum-Čavić V., Kühn E., Comparing configurable parameters of swarm intelligence algorithms for dynamic load balancing, Proceedings of the International Workshop Self-Adaptive Network, IEEE/SASO/SAN 2010, Budapest, Hungary, 2010.
- Šešum-Čavić V., Kühn E., Applying swarm intelligence algorithms for dynamic load balancing to a Cloud Based Call Center, Proceedings of the 4th IEEE International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems, IEEE/SASO 2010, Budapest, Hungary, 2010.
- Šešum-Čavić V., Kühn E., A Swarm Intelligence Appliance to the Construction of an Intelligent Peer-to-Peer Overlay Network, Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Complex, Intelligent and Software Intensive Systems, Poland, 2010.
- Kühn E., Šešum-Čavić V., A Space-Based Generic Pattern for Self-Initiative Load Balancing Agents, Engineering Societies in the Agents World, Netherlands, 2009; Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Engineering Societies in the Agents World X, vol. 5881, pp. 17-32, 2009.
- Šešum-Čavić V., Kühn E., Peer-to-Peer Overlay Network based on Swarm Intelligence, Engineering Societies in the Agents World, Netherlands, 2009; Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Engineering Societies in the Agents World X, vol. 5881, pp. 65-67, 2009.
- Šešum-Čavić V., Kühn E., Instantiation of a Generic Model for Load Balancing with Intelligent Algorithms, 3rd International Workshop on Self-Organizing Systems, Austria, 2008; Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Self-Organizing Systems, vol. 5343, pp. 311-317, 2008.
- Kühn E., Ruhdorfer A., Šešum-Čavić V., Asynchronous replication conflict classification, detection and resolution for heterogeneous data grids, Proceedings of the International Conference of Software and Data Technology, Spain, 2007.
- Arandjelovic I., Lazovic G., Šešum V., Jandrlic A., Golubovic D., Introduction to Fortran, Vedes, Belgrade, ISBN: 2006ISBN867824030X, 2006.
- Šešum V., Cvetkovic D., Genetic Algorithms for Internet Search: Examining the Sensitivity of Internet Search by Varying the Relevant Components of Genetic Algorithm, Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Infrastructure for E-Business, Science, and Education on the Internet, Italy, 2002.
- Šešum V., Tosic D., Genetic Algorithms and Smoothing Filters in Solving the Geophysical Inversion Problem, YU Journal of Operational Research, vol.12(2), pp. 215-226, 2002.
- Šešum V., Kratica J., Tosic D., Solving the Geophysical Inversion Problem Using Genetic Algorithms, YU Journal of Operational Research, vol.10(2), pp. 283-292, 2000.
- Šešum V., Kratica J., Some mathematic methods of solving the geophysical inversion problem, Proceedings of the 25th Jupiter Conference, pp.2.61-2.66, Belgrade, 1999.
- Kratica J., Ljubic I., Šešum V., Filipovic V., Some methods of solving the travelling salesperson problem using genetic algorithms, Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposiumof Industrial Engineering SIE’98, pp. 281-284, Belgrad, 1998.
- Kratica J., Radojevic S., Šešum V., A method of improving the execution time of simple genetic algorithm, Proceedings of the 23th Jupiter Conference, pp.457-462, Belgrade, 1997.
- Šešum V., Kratica J., Radojevic S., Parallelisation of algorithms for solving systems of linear equations, Proceedings of the 23th Jupiter Conference, pp.447-452, Belgrad,1997.
- Kratica J., Filipovic V., Šešum V., Tošic D., Solving of the Uncapacitated Warehouse Location Problem Using a Simple Genetic Algorithm, Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Material Handling and Warehousing, pp.3.33-3.37, Belgrade, 1996.
- Šešum V., Parallel algorithms for solving linear equations, Proceedings of the Symposium SinfoN’96, 3, Serbia, 1996.
- Kühn E., Šešum-Čavić V., Self-Organizing Coordinating Management Infrastructures for the Supervision of SLAs in Legacy Service Software, Technical Report TU-Vienna, E185/1,
- Sesum-Cavic V., Kuehn E., Lazovic G., On Some Theoretical Considerations for Peer-to-Peer Overlay Network based on Bee Intelligence, Technical Report TU-Vienna, E185/1, SBC-Group, 2011.
- Šešum-Čavić V., Kuehn E., Peer-to-Peer Lookup Based on Slime Mold Intelligence, Technical Report TU-Vienna, E185/1, SBC-Group, 2013.
- Kuehn E., Sesum-Cavic V., Towards a General Methodology for Design, Implementation, Evaluation and Recommendation Process for Bio-Inspired Algorithms, Technical Report TU-Vienna, E185/1, SBC-Group, 2014.
- Chair of the session Biologically and Socially Inspired Self-* Systems, Symposium L. Self-* Systems Biological Foundations and Technological Applications, 21st European Meeting on
Cybernetics and Systems Research EMSCR 2012 Conference
Organization of SEFM 2016 : International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods & Publicity Chair & Program Committee Member
Program Committee Member of SEFM 2017 : International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods
Program Committee Member of ICSEA 2018 : International Conference on Software Engineering Advances
Paper Reviewer: COORDINATION 2014, COORDINATION 2015, SEFM 2017, COORDINATION 2018
Co-Chair of BI-OO-NET 2017 : International Workshop on Bio-Inspired Network Optimization
Member of the Task Force on Bio-Inspired Self-Organizing Collective Systems
Member of the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society/ Women in Computational Intelligence