Institute of Computer Languages
Compilers and Languages Group
Library of the Complang Group:
The Complang Group has a small library with a good selection of books,
journals, and theses in the area of Compilers and Programming Languages.
Its online database
contains abstracts of more than
380 diploma theses and dissertations carried out at the Complang Group within
the last 30 years.
- online library database
Talks organized by the Complang Group:
- Informatics for Robotics
- talks in 2017
- talks in 2016
- talks in 2015
- talks in 2014
- talks in 2013
- talks in 2012
- talks in 2011
- talks in 2010
- talks in 2009
- talks in 2008
- talks in 2007
- talks in 2006
- talks in 2005
- talks in 2004
- earlier talks (incomplete list)
Events organized by the Complang Group in Vienna:
- International ISoLA Workshop on Machine Learning for Software Construction
Palais Schönborn, Vienna, Austria, October 17-18, 2011.
- 19th IEEE CS TCPP/TCAA / ACM SIGARCH / IFIP WG 10.3
International Conference on
"Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques
Vienna, Austria, September 11-15, 2010.
- 6th International Workshop on "Automated Specification and Verification of Web Systems (WWV 2010)", Vienna, Austria, July 30-31, 2010
- 15th Biennial Workshop on
"Programmiersprachen und Grundlagen der Programmierung",
Vienna, Austria, October 2009.
- Joint Complang/TRACES
Workshop on "Trend in Timing Analysis
(TiTAn 2009)", Vienna, Austria, April 21, 2009.
"Timing Analysis and Symbolic Computation
(TASCo 2009)", Vienna, Austria, February 4 - 5, 2009.
- 24th Conference on the "Forth Programming Language and Forth Processors
2008)", Vienna, Austria, September 26-28, 2008.
- Forth Workshop 2007,
Baden near Vienna, Austria, April 27-29, 2007.
1st Workshop on "Space Based Computing as Semantic Middleware for Enterprise Application Integration",
held as part of the 1st European Semantic Technology Conference 2007, Vienna Austria, May 31, 2007
- 9th European Joint Conferences on "Theory and Practice of Software
(ETAPS 2006)", Vienna, Austria, March 25 - April 2006.
ETAPS is the primary European forum for academic and industrial researchers
working on topics relating to Software Science.
- 5th International Workshop on "Compiler Optimization Meets Compiler
Vienna, Austria, April 2, 2006.
Meeting of the
Group 2.4 Software Implementation Technology, Baden
near Vienna, Austria, January 3-7, 2005.
- 7th International Workshop on "Software and Compilers for Embedded Systems
Vienna, Austria, September 24-26, 2003.
HTML 4.01 |
last update: 2018-02-20 (Webmaster)