Bibtex entries for our papers (including abstracts) can be found here.
- Implementation of Aristo
- A CLP language that features coroutining
and finite domain constraints (Thomas Graf of DMS GmbH, Andi Krall,
Anton Ertl). Diplomarbeit.
- High-level constraints
- over finite domains (Anton Ertl, Andi
Krall). The basic idea is better known as constructive disjunction,
but we make better (well, at least different) use of it than
other papers. Paper
(Constraint Processing Workshop at CSAM'93), short german version
(9. Workshop Logische Programmierung).
- Optimal instruction scheduling
- A CLP application (Anton Ertl,
Andi Krall). Paper
- CLP benchmarks
- You can find some here.
Links to related stuff