Known bugs are described in the file
BUGS in the Gforth distribution.
If you find a bug, please submit a bug report through
- A program (or a sequence of keyboard commands) that reproduces the bug.
- A description of what you think constitutes the buggy behaviour.
- The Gforth version used (it is announced at the start of an
interactive Gforth session).
- The machine and operating system (on Unix
uname -a will report this information).
- The installation options (you can find the configure options at the
config.status) and configuration (
- A complete list of changes (if any) you (or your installer) have made to the
For a thorough guide on reporting bugs read How to Report Bugs.