The online registration form allows you to register for the main
conferences, satellite events, and tutorials. Please read the following
notes carefully before proceeding to the registration form.
After you have completed the on-line form, registration will be
acknowledged immediately by e-mail. However registration is not
complete until payment has been received and confirmed. You will
receive a final acknowledgement when your payment has been confirmed.
If you have not received an official notification by e-mail within two
weeks after having sent your payment and registration, please contact us at:
Neulinggasse 31, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Phone: +43 (1) 7101919
Fax: +43 (1) 7101920
UID-Number: ATU 50590301
All fees are in Euros (€) and include taxes.
- Early registration is on or before February 20th, 2006.
Early registrations are subject to (roughly) a 10% discount on the normal
- Normal registration is on or before March 3rd, 2006.
- Late registration is after March 3rd, 2006.
Registrations with payments received after that date, including
on-site registrations, will incur (roughly) a 20% surcharge on the normal
- The discount/surcharge applies to almost all fees, except for social events
and additional proceedings.
- The discount/surcharge is automatically included in the calculations on
the registration form.
ETAPS Main Conferences Fees
- There are three categories of attendance:
Industry (early: 432 €, normal 480 €, late: 576 €),
Academia (early: 360 €, normal: 400 €, late: 480 €), and
Student (early: 225 €, normal: 250 €, late: 300 €).
- As an academic member of ACM,
EASST you can register
for the ETAPS main conferences at a reduced academia fee
(early: 333 €, normal: 370 €, late: 444 €)
if you provide your membership details (organization and membership number).
You may want to join one of these organizations before proceeding with your
- All fees include the attendance to ETAPS main conferences, to ETAPS
receptions (on Monday March 27 and Thursday March 30), to the
(on Wednesday March 29), and morning and afternoon coffee breaks (on Monday
- Lunch is not included in the main conferences registration fee.
- The banquet (Tuesday March 28) is not included in the
registration fee. Tickets have to be bought in advance.
- Academia and Industry (but not Student) fees include a copy of the
proceedings of two different ETAPS conferences (to be selected on the
registration form). Then, all participants can order any number of
additional copies of the proceedings (at reduced prices) on the registration
Satellite Event Fees
- It is possible to register for a satellite event without registering
for the ETAPS main conferences, but in that case there is a surcharge
(Registration for satellite events only - early: 60 €, normal:
67 €, late: 80 €) to cover general organization
expenses; that surcharge has to be payed once, disregarding the number of
chosen satellite events.
- In the case of SPIN, the fee already covers these organization expenses.
As a consequence, there is a reduced fee for SPIN addressed to the persons
who register to SPIN after having registered to the ETAPS main conferences
- No registration-for-satellite-events-only fee is required if you register
only for tutorials (this is, you do not want to attend workshops).
- Whenever you register for one or more workshop(s) or tutorial(s) running on
Saturday and/or Sunday you have to add the day fee for these particular days.
The day fee (25 €) covers lunch and the morning and afternoon
Registration fees for workshops and tutorials do not cover the day fee
(except of SPIN).
- For SPIN the day fee on Saturday April 1 is included in the SPIN
registration fee. If you register for SPIN, you need not add the day fee for
- Registration fee for each tutorial: early: 18 €, normal:
20 €, late: 24 €
- Registration fee for ACCAT, AVIS, COCV, EAAI, FESCA, FRCSS, LDTA, SLAP, or TERMGRAPH:
early: 30 €, normal: 33 €, late: 40 €
- Registration fee for DCC, GT-VMT, MBT, QAPL, SC, WITS, or WRLA:
early: 45 €, normal: 50 €, late: 60 €
- Registration fee for CMCS (including coffee breaks on Monday):
early: 54 €, normal: 60 €, late: 72 €
- Registration fee for SPIN (including registration-for-satellite-events-only
fee, coffee breaks on Thursday and Friday, day fee on April 1, and workshop
early: 150 €, normal: 170 €, late: 200 €
- Registration fee for SPIN (applies to attendees who register also to the
ETAPS main conferences, including day fee on April 1 and workshop proceedings):
early: 110 €, normal: 125 €, late: 150 €
- Satellite events that will not reach a sufficient number of participants
may be cancelled. Cancellation will be decided by March 3, 2006. No charge
will be made for registration to an event that is cancelled.
- There will be a joint workshops pre-conference dinner on Sunday March 26
and a joint workshops post-conference dinner on Saturday April 1.
Furthermore, CMCS will have a dinner on Saturday March 25, and SPIN on
Friday March 31. No dinner is included in any satellite event fee. Tickets
have to be bought in advance (see below).
Social Event Fees
There are several social events included in the ETAPS program. As described
above, most of them are not included in the regular fees and have to be payed
separately. Ticket prices of these social events are as follows:
- CMCS Dinner on Saturday, March 25: 50 €
- Joint Workshops Pre-Conference Dinner on Sunday, March 26: 50 €
- Main Conference Banquet on Tuesday, March 28: 70 €
- SPIN Dinner on Friday, March 31: 50 €
- Joint Workshops Post-Conference Dinner on Saturday, April 1: 50 €
Payments can be made by
- credit card:
- Visa, Mastercard, Euro Card, Diners Club, Carte Blanche, and Amexo will be
- bank transfer payable in Euros:
- Please do not forget to include your name and address in the bank
communication. All bank charges must be paid by the sender. Please, transfer
your payment to the following account:
NetHotels Vienna, Neulinggasse 31, 1030 Wien
Tel: +43 1 7101919, Fax: +43 1 7101920
Bank Austria AG, Branch No. 20151, Account No. 697.250.918
IBAN AT70 1200 0006 9725 0918
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Registered participants who are unable to attend ETAPS 2006 may ask for
refunds. For cancellations received by NetHotels Vienna (fax: +43(1)7101920)
on or before March 10, there will be an 80% refund on the registration
payments. For cancellations received after March 10, there will be no refund
of the registration payment. However, a valid registration may be transferred
to another person at no cost.
All notifications of cancellation must be submitted to NetHotels Vienna.
If you want to change your registration (e.g. to attend an extra workshop),
please contact NetHotels Vienna by e-mail,
phone, or fax.
Any differences arising in registration fees will be settled on site by the
Secretariat. In the event that registration funds were wired late or, for
unexplained reasons, were not credited to the ETAPS 2006 account at the time
of registration, a photocopy of the receipt will be required. If no proof of
payment can be presented, full payment will be required on site.
Registered participants whose registration fee has been paid in full may ask
for a letter of invitation, as may be required for instance for a visa
application. Letters will only be sent by post or fax and only to the
individual registered. Please provide your complete return address and fax
NetHotels Vienna offers the participants of ETAPS 2006 rooms at special prices
in selected hotels. You get online information about available rooms
immediately after registering for ETAPS. Rooms are reserved in the following
|Austria Classic TOP Hotel PAPAGENO||***||5 min walk|
|Austria Trend Hotel Ananas||****||U4|
|Austria Trend Parkhotel Schönbrunn||****||U4|
|Best Western Hotel Erzherzog Rainer||****||3 min walk|
|Best Western Premier Hotel Kaiserhof||****||3 min walk|
|Etap Hotel Wien Sankt Marx||**||U3 + (U1 or U4)|
|Holiday Inn Vienna City||****||12 min walk|
|Ibis Wien Mariahilf||***||(U6 + U4) or (U3 + U2)|
|Ibis Wien Schönbrunnerstraße||***||(U4)|
|Mercure Grand Hotel Biedermeier Wien||****||3 min walk + U4|
|Mercure Josefshof Wien||****||U2|
|Mercure Secession||****||7 min walk|
|Mercure Wien Europaplatz||****||U3 + (U2 or U1)|
|Mercure Wien Westbahnhof||****||U3 + (U2 or U1)|
|Mercure Wien Zentrum||****||U1 or U4|
|Sofitel Vienna||****||7 min walk|
Distance information gives the approximate distance from the hotel to the
conference venue at the
Vienna University of Technology,
Together with the e-mail confirming your registration for the conference you
will also receive a password allowing you to make your hotel reservation at
another time. If so desired, please login with your password at the
hotel reservation page
ETAPS 2006 |
HTML 4.01 |
Last Update: 2006-02-14