+++ Latest News +++++++++++++++++
- The final program is now on-line! (2006/02/15).
- Robert Charles Morgan (IBM, USA) is going to give the first
keynote speech at COCV 2006. He will talk about
"Practical Applications of Compiler Verification Techniques
in Developing Production Optimizing Compilers".
- Hans Langmaack (Christian-Albrechts-Universität Kiel, Germany),
is going to deliver the second keynote speech at COCV 2006. He will
"What Level of Mathematical Reasoning can
Computer Science Demand of a Software Implementer ",
the keynote speech he was prevented to give at COCV 2005 in
Edinburgh because of a desease.
- On-line registration is now open!
Please check out the ETAPS 2006 homepage for details! Note:
(Most items on) registrations completed
on or before February 20, 2006, qualify for a special 10% "early
birds'" discount. (2005/02/15)
- Workshop Dinner:
There will be a workshop dinner in the evening of April 1, 2006. For
details check out this
- COCV 2006 proudly announces its keynote speakers:
- Submissions of full papers will be
accepted until December 12, 2005,
provided that title, authors, and abstract are submitted by December 5, 2005. For details please check out
the full Call
for Papers. Authors, who submitted already a paper, are eligible and
kindly invited to submit an updated version of their paper
by the new deadline (2005/11/25).